Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Was Right, So HA ha HA Kosair Children's Hospital!

So Michigan and Cinncinatti (I hope I spelled Cinncinatti right, I've come to terms that I'm the dumbest blogger and I'm okay with that though) So MI and Ohio, Cinn. said that the cath was a waste O'Time and that they would just do the open heart and patch as soon as he's done having his fever. Blake has a viral infection on top of chronic heart failure is that just PEACHY! So I'm sorry I haven't been blogging but X-mas season sucks for me this year it seems that every one keeps having healthy babies and flaunting them in front of me and now another open heart. Okay well I'll update everyone with my decision soon. Oh, and Lisa rocks and so does her little walker Tatum Cootos for both of them. She's been listening to me whine lately.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Whitney, I am so sorry you and Blake will spend yet more time in surgery and at the hospital.

Isn't Lisa great? She is one true-blue sort of gal. I'm glad she is there for you. :)

Julie said...

I am so sorry you guys have to go through this. It is very hard just seeing kids who are "typical" compared to our kids. The holiday season has been especially rough. I love all my nieces and nephews, but it is hard seeing everyone pass him up. Especially when they are a year younger than him. I am so glad you have Lisa. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully 2008 is a better year.

Penny said...

I say prayers for you and your family daily. Blake is so precious. Whatever decision you make will be right. You know him best.

Lisa keeps us all up to date on you all.

I hope you have a wonderful 2008

camille said...

I'm thinking about you and am hoping you feel confident about the decision you have to make. I totally understand about being around people and their healthy babies. It is just so hard...and often times it feels like they take their normal everyday things of life for granted. Something we no longer will do. My husband and I will be praying for you and Blake.

Tara said...

I'm praying for you and am so sorry you all are having to go through this. You are one tough cookie!!!!! I hope the new year is much much better for you all.
Thanks for updating.....Blake is a doll and we want so badly for him to be back home and healthy.

Noel said...

I am glad that you got the answer you knew would come. I will try to get in touch with you again soon. Wishing you a smoother New year!!!


Noel