Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm so far behind!!!

Oh, My I have an hour before Blake's breathing treatment, which comes right before his attempt at taking a bottle then undoutedly we will both give up. Then I'll g-tube feed him. This whole course of events thats continues is why I haven't been blogging. If I do get a moment when I'm not seeing to Blake I feel guilty if I don't do house work of some kind. If I don't I just make myself more stressed out because it piles up and I myself nag myself. Let me tell you I'm a bitch to live with. If I happen to watch the Price is Right and actually watch it I have to listen to myself for at least two hours later (You should have mopped! Do you realize your shoes get stuck everytime you walk by the bedroom and did you actually look at the T.V. while watching it Bob Barker had a layer of dust an inch thick over his suit and tie!) Oh yeah I drive myself crazy! Enough about my inner nagging voices.

Blake didn't have to have his cath!!! He will probably have it before Christmas but the doctors felt they could wait a while longer letting him grow a bit more. So I'm okay with this the whole cath thing scares me after what happened last time. Obviously I don't want them to allow his arch to narrow to much but I'm not in a huge hurry to send Blake back to the CATH LAB!!

AHH, Blakes fussy so that will have to be all for now. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I hope everything goes well this time. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Have a good thanksgiving.

Tara said...

Hang in there - and don't be hard on yourself. You need time for yourself. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

Its great that they put off the Cath for a bit, gives you a breather for now :)
I used to pick on myself for all the things i havnt done - im now over it, i NEED some ME time or i go crazy, and i must confess... i have been meaning to mop the kitchen floor for so long now i think the sticky patches have covered in dust and are no longer sticky!
Watch the Price is right and ENJOY it!
xxoo

Nancy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Whitney! Hope you can find an opportunity to pamper yourself a little bit. You deserve it!

camille said...

Hi there, I used to do the same thing, but soon learned I needed a break from my baby and if it was an hour in front of the tv making me sane, then that was ok. I hope you have a relaxing Thanksgiving. Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Stay strong and try not to be so hard on yourself, watch that Price is Wright!

Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Laura said...

You need to take time for you...no guilt!
Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Yes Whitney, Don't feel guilty for just vegging here and there. I think I really did go insane when Caleb was a baby. I guess you could say I was comfortably numb!
Don't let that happen..... Take a break when you can. The house can wait. Take care of yourself and relax a little..... Happy Thanksgiving.. and give Blake a kiss from all of us

Penny said...

I hope everything gord well. Try and relax and have a great holiday!