Thursday, September 6, 2007

Attempting to have a bit of a life, too. . .


Blakes doing better . He's attempting to PO(bottle feed) feed every other feeding the rest goes in his NG tube (nasal gastro). So I've started working out . . . a little, sorta, kinda! I went to the YMCA yesterday. I did weights and ran on this elliptical type machine(it's a mix between a stair stepper and elliptical). Then this morning I got real adventures and went to a spinning class at 6am. I went to see Blake after the Y each time but I didn't feel as guilty doing this. I think I need to do this to help keep my sanity! Don't take me the wrong way I'm not a health freak I joined the Y a few months before becoming pregger's I started out good going about 3 times a week but once I got pregnant I only 1 or 2 times a week and didn't do much else but walk especially toward the end. I know I could've did light weights but I kinda took advantage of the whole preggers thing and decided walking was good enough(I got out of a lot of stuff, poor Troy)! I also still need to lose 25Ibs of the 40Ibs I gained! I'll be alright if I only lose 15. 25 POUNDS that's like the size of a toddler or a medium sized dog I just don't think I can do it! A lot of people say that I don't look like I need to loose I'm usually sitting down so they don't realize I'm sitting on all of it! Hope everyone has a great day! I'm gonna go hold the reason I'm walking around with an extra 25 pounds :\

4 comments:

Julie said...

Whitney,

I am so glad he is doing better. Don't worry about the extra baby weight. I'm still carrying around 5 lbs of Noah and he is almost 2.

camille said...

Take your time losing the weight. It will come off, but first your body needs to recover from birth! At least mine did. When he was little, Connor liked to go on walks in the stroller so that definitely helped :) Hopefully soon you'll be able to take your sweety home and do the same!

Heather said...

Whitney, Blake is soooo cute. Glad he is doing better. I won't even go there with the weight thing :{ heather

Lisa said...

You Look great...it well come off don't worry....I bet the YMCA is good for you, alone time is a good thing